Thursday, March 7, 2019

Words on a Page

Words create our reality. That is why they are so powerful. The words we tell ourselves forge who we become. We manifest our own destiny.

Perhaps this is why I shy away from words. I’ve been avoiding their power. But maybe it is time I step into mine. Through words.


I write to bolster myself. And to bolster others. In a way, they are one and the same. I find that the words I say to others are often the ones I need to hear.


There is a vein of gold in words, a chord that strikes. I’m drawn to the rhythm and the flow. Words are like a dance. They move and pause, rise and fall, find a pattern all their own.


They can be a meditation. A benediction. A prayer. A spell. A prophesy. We can create an entire fantasy with words. We can be the heroes of our own tale.

Better yet, we can write the tale.

How will you write yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment