Thursday, April 2, 2009

Jewelry for Gettin' Hitched

I've got wedding on the brain. No surprise, I guess, given that I'm gettin' hitched on June 13! I was more excited about making my jewelry than I ever was about getting the dress. And, given that that particular ordeal is out of the way (yay!) I'm wide open for the jewelry-making.

And since I'm all inspired, I think I'll probably just make lots of wedding jewelry, and start a little wedding line on my Etsy page. I cranked out a couple last night, and today I'm off to the hobby stores and bead stores to get more supplies.

Ahhh, I love days like this!

Hopefully I can post pictures of the finished pieces soon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to see someone else getting married on the 13th! My husband and I did too, and whenever it hits on a friday we have a big horror movie marathon. Our family think we were nuts, but I think we were COOL!

    ReplyDelete