Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Jewelry Slide Show

It's really pretty amazing what you can do on the internet these days. I remember laboriously writing out code just to change a background -- now everything's made easy and all the code is done for you. Anyway, I was browsing the forums on Etsy and saw that some folks had made slide shows of their stuff, so I figured that couldn't hurt. More excuses to play with pictures, and this time you can add music, too!

So here's my slide show. If you don't like the music, just click on the little volume icon and it'll turn itself off. I think it's a pretty song, though; I browsed through quite a few selections before I found this one.

(Edited to add) I decided to link rather than embed -- it's less intrusive that way. Click here to see the slideshow.

As always, you can find the jewelry itself at: astraeadesigns.etsy.com.

Thanks!

-Astra

No comments:

Post a Comment